PURPOSE OF THIS SITE
• To provide a helpful resource for people interested in exploring and practicing Buddhist concepts and techniques, especially those of the Gelug lineage as taught to us by The Foundation for the Preservation of the Mahayana Tradition.
• To promote the transmission of the Mahayana Buddhist tradition and values through teaching, meditation, and community service.
The content on this website including the services offered are provided in good faith, without any prejudice to any person, culture, or nationality and with no intention to create any disharmony, antagonism, hatred, or ill-will.
COPYRIGHT & OWNERSHIP OF MATERIALS
You may not without our prior written permission use any computer code, data mining software, "robot", "bot", "spider", "scraper" or other automatic device, program, algorithm, or methodology having similar processes or functionality or any manual process to monitor or copy any of the web pages, data, or content found on this site or accessed through this site.
USE OF E-MAIL ADDRESSES
Individual or organizational E-mail addresses listed on this site are for the personal use of individuals seeking to contact the listed person concerning The Guhyasamaja Center's activities. The E-mail addresses may not be used for any other commercial or non-commercial purpose.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES & LIABILITY
This site and any content and materials available through the site are provided in good faith. Having said this:
• All content is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied.
• All users shall rely upon any content on the site at his/her own risk and without any liability upon us as to costs and consequences thereof.
• The Guhyasamaja Center does not warrant that the functions contained in any content or your access to the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any defects will be corrected or that the site or the server which stores and transmits the content to you are free of viruses or any other harmful components.
• The Guhyasamaja Center does not warrant or make any representation regarding your access to or the results of your access to the site (including any related or linked websites) or any content in terms of correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability, or otherwise.
• To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to the information provided on the website.
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may offer links to other sites. In addition, you may have linked to our website through another site. We do not endorse or take responsibility for the content on such websites, and are not responsible for their availability and shall not be liable in any way for any loss or damage which may be caused to you by using those websites. If you decide to access these other websites, you do so at your own risk and responsibility as to the costs and consequences thereof.
AMENDMENT OF TERMS
This agreement is effective until terminated by The Guhyasamaja Center at any time by notice on this web page.